Leslie Mathews is a dedicated, full time, experienced real estate professional.
He takes pride in focusing on providing his clients with personal attention while ensuring that his team understands client needs, strives to meet daily commitments, exceed customer expectations and educating the community on all they need to know about the real estate market.
Leslie is consistently offering on-time communication, accurate evaluations, and advanced maretting, as well as a strong network or buyers, contractors, and other related service professionals to handle all aspects of the REO management and disposition. His training methods consist of face-to-face meeting with groups of people or individuals or direct contact through media communications.
His focus is to minimize lender expenses, holding time and obtain the maximum net returns.
Leslie is experienced in speaking to large groups; much of this experience comes from his involvement in local schools and churches, where he often volunteers. This connects with how he wants to conduct Buyers Seminars by working with the community of the church to connect with people.
Buyers who purchase homes with us will get a coupon for $250 that goes toward closing costs, and half off their next home warranty, or they can use $450 towards anything else they need. Offers cannot be combined.
For our Sellers, we provide a team of experts, including inspectors, contractors, property preservation, staging, movers, and detailed cleaning crews.
Also, to help our seller clients market their home, we advertise to over 350 web search engines. These include Zillow, Trulia, AOL search, Realtor.com. CBS Atlanta, Bank of America.com, Chase.com, WellsFargo,com, Redfin, Listingbook, Hotpads, Loopnet, Realtytrac, Homes.com, Real Estate Book, Living Choices, Bobvilla, Right move, Hoouse Values, Google, MSN, Yahoo, Market Leader, Hudseeker.com SimpleForclosures.com, ShortSaleSeeker.com, Homefinder, Ziprealty.com, HotBot, Galaxy, Resnet, Georgia House Values, Bing, LinkedIn, Facbook, Twitter, Excite.com. and many more.
His company's website takes advantage of the power of customer automated emails to reach interested buyers quickly and efficiently.
- Real Estate Broker. prior leadership positions professionally and personally. My most recent titles are Realtor Broker, Sales and consultant.
- My experience covers all areas of business, including Management, Sales, Marketing, Accounting and Ownership.
- I understand the business model for distressed properties and know that BPO, REO, and Short Sales represent a strong niche for the coming years.
- I have the ability to coordinate the financial resources to maintain and manage bank-owned assets; including monthly utilities, maintenance, re-key, and repairs.
- I have the experience, training and educational background to fully appreciate the key factors of success in preparing BPOs and marketing REO assets.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solver. I am not afraid to get my hands dirty.
- Technically skilled in Internet Marketing that enables the sale of inventory for the highest price in the shortest amount of time.
- Any emergency handled urgently-the same day of occurrence.
- I will communicate to you any resolution for the property's needs vs reporting to you the problem. You will hear the issue and probable resolution.
- My Goal: To have the lowest days on market with the highest ration of BPO Price vs Sales Price, and to provide First Class customer service to all my clients.